We manufacture even highly complex components.
Safely, precisely, and, if necessary, by hand.
As an EMS partner, we offer our clients a complete manufacturing offering, from first assembly to device assembly to installation and precise adjustment of mechatronic components or varnishing of assemblies. To do so, we have state-of-the-art technologies and equipment as well as – most importantly – highly trained personnel. Our assemblies production is RoHs/REACh-compliant and is carried out according to IPC 610 Standard Class 2. If required, we can also produce according to IPC Class 3.
- Board handling
- Stencil printer
- Solder paste inspection
- Adhesive dispenser
- High-speed and fine-pitch assembly machinery
- Nitrogen reflow soldering oven
- AOI (automatic optical inspection, inline as well as offline)
- Wave soldering
- Selective soldering
- Hand soldering / precision soldering
- A CNC milling machine replaces a depanelling machine
- BGA/QFN repair station
Assembly and Mechanics
- Assembly of components and housing assembly
- Precision installation and adjustment of mechatronic components
- Utilisation of various gluing processes such as a CNC-controlled gluing station with dispenser
- Cable assembly
- Cleaning and protective lacquering of assemblies